Minor and Certificate Declaration

If you are pursuing a minor or a certificate and have not yet submitted the declaration form to the Registrar’s Office, please do so today!  Your form must be reviewed by the minor department or certificate director WELL before graduation in order for the minor or certificate to be posted on your transcript. 

Go to your portfolio to “Minor/Certificate Declaration” in the Academic Career bucket, print out the form, get the signatures, and bring the completed form to the Registrar’s Office.

If you have any questions, contact Paul Turenne at pturenne@wesleyan.edu or 860-685-2352.