Be a SARN Peer Advisor! You’ll get to:
- Blog to new students over the summer, blog about academic resources and experiences!
- Help new students plan their academic schedules and work with their advisors during Orientation week.
- Act as a resource during course registration and major declaration.
- Learn effective strategies for time management, reading retention, public speaking, test and note taking and effective communication.
- Participate in First Year Matters programming.
- Direct students to Wesleyan’s full range of academic resources.
- Facilitate study skills and time management workshops.
Application deadline is March 28, 2011 at 5:00 p.m.
Applications and additional information are available at:
A direct link to the application is here. QUESTIONS? Email Dean Sarah E. Lazare at email@example.com.