If you are not one of the following, please read on:
- · Studying Abroad
- · Accepted a Program House or CBLV bid
- · Will be a CA or RA next year, or living with a CA
- · Selected a Copenhagen
- · Not returning to Wesleyan
All students need to be registered for GRS by Monday, April 11, 2011 by 11:59 p.m. We cannot make any exceptions for students who register late. If you do not register by Monday, April 11, 2011 by 11:59 p.m., you will not be able to go through GRS and will be placed on a waitlist for an assignment over the summer.
How to Register:
- 1. Log into your Portfolio
- 2. Find “Student Life at Wesleyan”
- 3. Under “Student Life at Wesleyan” locate “Room Selection”
- 4. On the Right side of the screen you will see a large GRS page – you must scroll down and accept the Housing Contract and Lead Paint Agreement before you register (two pink button)
- 5. Next, in the bottom left corner you will see “Administrative Options”
- 6. Look for “General Room Selection”
- 7. If you are going through GRS as an individual or starting a GRS group, you will click on “Create New Group” . If you are an individual – you are considered a group of 1 and have to register
- 8. If you are joining a group you need the groups GRS number (a number starting with GRS). You will select “Add to a group” and you will be expected to enter the GRS number to find the established group, including the letters GRS.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at email@example.com or 860-685-3550.