2010 Summer RA/CA Application Due Friday, April 9, 2010 by 4pm!
Basic CA Job Description:
– Summer CAs will live in Hewitt 9.
– You CANNOT be a Dean’s Orientation Intern, Orientation Leader, Senior Interviewer, or a Res Life staff member for Fall ’10.
– The position runs from May 17, 2010 to September 5, 2010.
– In addition to hours spent in the residence hall, you will work 30 hours per week in the Office of Residential Life.
Basic RA Description (anticipated):
– Summer RAs will live in Hewitt 10.
– The position runs only during the Summer Session.
– You CAN be a returning Res. Life staff member for Fall ‘10
– Position compensation for this position will be Room/Board.
If you are interested in applying for either position, please go to http://www.wesleyan.edu/reslife/Forms/student_staff_forms/selection/summer_staff_app.htm and complete the online application form by 4:00pm on Friday, April 9, 2010. Note: Preference will be given to current and past Res Life staff members.
Thank you, Jonathan E. Connary, M.Ed, Area Coordinator, Office of Residential Life, (860) 685-3168