Submissions due on next Mon., Dec. 7.
Want your photography to be the next to hang in the Usdan Center?
- Eligibility: Open to all students of Wesleyan University. All entries must be original work and created during the last two years.
- Submit up to three photographs or by dropping them off on CD-Rom at 124 Usdan or sending them to email@example.com.
- Include your name, class year, title and description of the photo(s).
- Up to ten photographs will be selected for display. Decisions will be made by Dec. 15.
- Selected photographs will be enlarged to 24”x36” (or largest size allowed by resolution of the original) and hung in Usdan common areas for the beginning of the Spring Semester. Please submit the highest resolution you can.
- At the end of the show, artists will receive their enlarged print as a prize.
- Copyright: Wesleyan University reserves the right to publish winning images in Usdan University Center printed materials related to the building.
- Entrants must not infringe on the rights of any other photographer or person, or submit images that involve the willful harassment of individuals, wildlife or damage to the environment by the photographer.